Clear Guidance And Full-Service Advocacy For Auto Accident Victims
Anyone who travels the streets and highways of northern Indiana can be involved in a motor vehicle accident that he or she could do nothing to prevent. All too often, the actions of reckless, distracted, and intoxicated motorists have devastating consequences, including serious, life-altering, permanent injuries, and even the tragic deaths of innocent victims.
Get Attentive, Trustworthy Counsel Right Away To Protect Your Rights
After any serious car accident, motorcycle accident, collision with a commercial truck, or other roadway accident, the best way to protect your rights is to speak with a qualified personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. At Gardner & Rans P.C. in South Bend, our attorneys and our engaging, professional staff will prioritize your needs and work tirelessly to recover every dollar of compensation you deserve.
Extensive, Complex Case Experience · Our Car Accident Lawyers Know How To Prove Liability And Counter Insurers' Tactics
Applying many decades of experience gained on both sides of complex auto accident injury litigation, our attorneys have knowledge across the spectrum of accidents caused by drunk driving, texting while driving, all types of traffic violations, and other negligence. We attack every case with rigor, emphasizing steps such as:
- Engaging top-notch experts in accident reconstruction, medicine, safety training, job site safety, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) violations, construction, and economics as needed to bring forth credible evidence in your case;
- Tracking your medical condition, treatment, and prognosis diligently to ensure that all of your costs and needs are accounted for;
- Exploring all potential sources of financial recovery and explaining concerns associated with medical payment coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, and other issues in clear language;
- Gathering and preparing all necessary evidence and documentation so that the insurance company fully understands your case and claim for damages;
- Aggressively negotiating with insurance companies to maximize your recovery;
- Negotiating all medical or other liens so as to maximize your settlement dollars; and
- Skillfully preparing for a possible trial while striving to achieve a just settlement as promptly as possible through negotiations or mediation.
Take Your First Critical Step Toward Recovery: Call 574-233-6035 Now
Our clients never have to make tough, pivotal decisions on their own. We consistently present an accurate picture of what to expect, including the risks of trial and the impact of medical liens on each client's final settlement.
Led by widely respected car accident cliams attorneys Martin J. Gardner and Kristy M. Rans, we will focus squarely on what is best for you in this stressful and traumatic time. Call or email us now. We will evaluate your case free of charge, and you will pay no attorney fees unless we take your case and recover money that benefits you. Se habla español.