Turn To Our Trusted, Client-Focused Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or a family member has been injured due to someone's negligence, you must make crucial decisions while coping with incredible pain, stress, and grief. The best step you can take to avoid mistakes and regrets is to consult a personal injury attorney who will get to know you, answer your questions and provide you with solid and skillful legal representation.
We Know That Your Injury Settlement Or Trial Verdict Will Shape Your Future
At Gardner & Rans P.C., our attorneys and staff are fiercely dedicated to recovering maximum compensation for personal injury victims and their families. Our work is based on decades of experience in litigating, resolving, and trying cases. We offer attentive, personalized service, along with cutting-edge technological resources and nationwide connections to experts who may be needed to fully prepare your case.
Successful Experience Across The Spectrum Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Our firm in South Bend, Indiana, is configured to handle all aspects of your personal injury or wrongful death action — start to finish, whether reaching resolution calls for experienced negotiation, mediation, or trial. We have built a solid and excellent reputation by favorably resolving complex, high-value claims involving brain and spinal cord injuries, amputation injuries, electrocution or burns and other catastrophic accident outcomes.
Our compassionate, attentive and hardworking lawyers' strengths and capabilities cover:
- Car accidents caused by all forms of driving errors and reckless actions, including drunk driving, distracted driving, and texting while driving;
- Commercial truck accidents that demand prompt, rigorous investigation and intensive case-building efforts;
- Motorcycle crashes and other Indiana roadway accidents after which injuries are often devastating and fault is intensely disputed;
- Accidents caused by uninsured and underinsured drivers;
- Construction site accidents caused by negligent drivers, contractors responsible for providing safe, properly maintained equipment and conditions, and other parties other than victims' employers;
- Premises liability claims, including those arising from slip-and-fall accidents on icy surfaces or other unacceptably dangerous property conditions;
- Dog bites and animal attacks; and
- Injuries and fatalities caused by defective products.
Call 574-233-6035 Now For Your Free, No-Risk Consultation · Se Habla Español
It will cost you nothing to discuss what happened and explore legal options with a caring, knowledgeable attorney at our firm. If we take your case, that means we believe in your case, and we will address all legal and insurance concerns that matter to you, including medical payment coverage or underinsured motorist benefits that may be available to you under your own auto insurance. Our lawyers will also ensure that all of your medical liens are addressed, and negotiated when possible, so that every dollar of your settlement can be maximized.