While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form below.
Heading North West from Elkhart, Indiana:
1. Merge onto West Lexington Avenue and head West.
2. Continue heading West on W. Lexington Avenue as it becomes Old U.S. 20.
3. Old U.S. 20 becomes McKinley Highway.
4. McKinley Highway becomes U.S. 20 BUS W/E McKinley Avenue.
5. Turn left onto N. Jacob St./ U.S. 20 BUS W.
6. Take the 2nd Right onto East Colfax Avenue/ U.S. 20 BUS W. Continue to follow E. Colfax.
7. Turn left onto N. Michigan Street.
8. The Key Bank Building, 202 S. Michigan Street, Suite 801, South Bend is on the left.
Heading North East from Valparaiso, Indiana:
1. Merge onto Calumet Avenue and head North East.
2. Turn right onto E 600 N and head East.
3. Take a left on to IN-49.
4. Turn left to take the I-80/I-90 ramp towards the toll road.
5. Merge onto I-80 E/I-90 E Indiana Toll Rd. E via the ramp on the left towards Ohio.
6. Take the IN-933/U.S. 31 Bus Exit 77 towards South Bend/Notre Dame.
7. Turn right onto Indiana State Route 900/U.S. 31 Bus S/In-933.
8. Stay straight to go on to Indiana State Route 933/U.S. 31 Bus S/IN-933 Continue to follow IN-933.
9. Enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto N. Michigan Street.
10. Enter next roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
11. Turn right onto E. Jefferson Blvd.
12. Take the first left onto S. Michigan Street.
13. The Key Bank Building, 202 S. Michigan Street, Suite 801, South Bend is on the left.
Parking is available along the street outside of the Key Bank Building also the Wayne Street Garage located on Wayne Street in downtown South Bend.